Home > Tickets and fares > Available tickets and travelcards > Enjoy reduction for workers

Enjoy reduction for workers : Content

What is the reduction for workers ?

As of the 1st January 2009, article 20 of Act. No.2008-1330, and its regulatory decree no. 2008-1501, make it compulsory for employers to contribute to the costs advanced by their employees, when they go to and from their place of work.

The employer fulfils this obligation by paying a transport allowance, equal to a 50% contribution to season tickets on public transport.


All season tickets on public transport (monthly or annual) are eligible for this partial refund.


How do I go about getting a refund from my employer ?

To benefit from this reduction, all you need to do is present your proof of purchase and your CTRL travelcard to the person or department charged with managing this transport allowance at your workplace.


Your receipt when you buy your season ticket serves as proof of purchase.

For annual travelcards, the payment is by monthly instalment.

For other travelcards, payment of the allowance is made, at the latest, at the end of the month following their use.

The sum paid must figure on your pay slip.

Worth noting :

  • The sum is exempt from social security and income tax for the employer.
  • The employee does not pay income tax on it.

Tools and informations


  • Contraste Blanc/Noir
  • Contraste Noir / Blanc
Facebook Twitter Share PrintPDF

Traffic information


Weather Forecast